Tuesday, April 1, 2008

THE IGNITERS, "Glorious Timebomb" (video, 2001)

Here's a video Chris Wright sent me a couple of weeks ago. It's for THE IGNITERS tune "Glorious Timebomb." Like all the best videos you find on the internet, it is less than two minutes long (because no one can enjoy video sitting bolt upright in an office chair for longer than that), so you should watch it:

I know little of THE IGNITERS except that both Chris Wright and Jason Himes were involved in the band. I'm betting other people I know were involved too.

This video comes to you through the combined efforts of four people: Chris Wright (who sent it to me), Martin Gross (who is hosting it for download on his site), Mike Kilbourne (who uploaded it to his YouTube site), and me.

Download it! (15 MB) (link re-upped 2-1-2013)

For those new to this blog, I'll remind you that Mite is also hosting music videos from REAL LULU and MORELLA'S FOREST, as well as clips from The Antioch Adventure, Part 2 featuring THE GITS and BIG BROWN HOUSE, at his YouTube site. If you click on that link and scroll down, you'll also find clips from STEVEN GULLET, SNAKE OIL, and DAVID POE (formerly Dave Ponitz of GLEE & BEEK) in his video log and favorites section.

take care

---Jones()

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Igniters also featured Scott Bodine on Guitar and Andreas Tyrodimos on bass.