Monday, July 14, 2008

More self-aggrandizing crap...

Yeah, I guess I'm just posting to thank Jay Madewell for adding THE VECTORS tune "Christ Figure 8" as his profile song on Myspace. Believe it or not, I consider it an honor. If you like, you can see his page and listen.

For those who don't know, Jay is a longtime Dayton musical fixture. His claim to fame for purposes of this blog would be that he once played drums for REAL LULU and certain other bands that I am not knowledgeable enough to name right now (my problem, I know). But today Jay is a DJ and promoter around this town. If you live around here, you may know him as the mastermind behind "L'Eighties Night" and all those Fab Gear events down at The Pearl.

As for this blog specifically, it may or may not please you to know that we will be returning with all new stuff promptly on August 1, 2008.

Yeah, life still sucks, but the blog must go on...

take care

---Jones()

No comments: