Friday, December 14, 2007

Announcement: Ring those X-Mas Belles...

New music coming up on this blog over the weekend, but I also wanted to let people know about my impromptu holiday gathering next Wednesday at the Belle.

I will be at the Southern Belle (right next door to Canal Street Tavern) from about 7:30 to 9:30 (maybe later) on Wednesday, December 19. I'll have FREE X-Mas compilation CDs (similar deal to the Halloween one I posted on the blog, but with an x-mas theme) for all who ask.

Special appearance by Gem City Roller Girl Maim E. Van Gorin' (a.k.a. Val)!

If you already got an invite through e-mail, this is the same thing. I'm also announcing here because there are some people I know who read the blog but whose e-mail addresses I don't have. So if any of you would like to come out on Wednesday, say hi, drink beer, shoot pool, and get a free x-mas CD, I'd be glad to see you.

Of course, people I don't know are welcome to come too (assuming there's anyone I don't know who actually reads this blog--heh...). I'll be the guy wearing the infamous Ben Schelker CLASH jacket and likely cursing his shitty pool cue to hell.

Merry X-Mas to all (or "Vula-Vula Vars!" as they say on Mars!).

---Jones

No comments: